By the end of next week, we will have succeeded in vaccinating over 90% of all our patients in cohorts 1-4 which is an incredible feat.
We have attempted to contact all patients in these cohorts, however, if you have not received a letter or a telephone call or you have changed your mind please contact 01909 537194 to make an appointment.
As per Government Guidance, patients aged between 65-69 will be invited to attend one of the mass vaccination sites to receive their Covid-19 vaccine.
This is the quickest way to receive your vaccine and you will shortly receive a letter detailing how to book and your closest vaccination site.
We have identified all our at-risk patients aged 16-64, and will be inviting them in for a vaccination.
Please do not contact the surgery you will be receiving a text message to book your appointment.
The at-risk categories include:
- Adults aged 16 to 64 years in an at-risk group which includes:-
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Chronic heart disease and vascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease, including severe or profound learning disability
- Diabetes mellitus
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Morbid obesity
- Severe mental illness
- Younger adults in long-stay in-patient, nursing and residential care settings
- Adult carers: Those who are eligible for a carer’s allowance, or those who are the sole or primary carer of an elderly or disabled person who is at increased risk of COVID-19 mortality and therefore clinically vulnerable
Please ensure that we have your correct contact details. If you need to update these details, please complete the Change Personal Details form.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing this as Government Guidance Changes.